Mischief Corner Updates!
There is lots to cover and so little time!
1. Uncommonly Tidy Poltergeists will be coming out in audio! Look for it late October/Early November.
2. The Re.new.al anthology is coming along. We're just waiting on a couple illustrations to complete it then we can start making all the different formats and print. <3
3. Toni is ankle deep with Archie's Accidental Kidnapping edits for her expanded second edition. Then she has edits for As Fire Rains Down then Pyro finally gets his turn.
A note on the updated Archie's Accidental Kidnapping - it's changed, quite a bit. The one thing hasn't changed is Archie and Adze, those are still our main guys. Everything else? New world. When Toni decided to dust of the series she felt it needed fleshing out and resulted in the story going from 15K to about 50K. That's massive! The other thing is she's renamed the series since other people are now using her old one. It'll the Hounds of the Hunt now.
4. Freddy has a holiday story for us this December, as well as a few others in the pipeline. Content edits are happening for other stories, not to mention writing is happening for more stories, they just needs more hours in the day.
5. Message from the Home Office and The Nut Job by Angel and Freddy respectively, from the IMP Universe will be undergoing edits and being released by MCB.
6. Marionettes in the Mist illustrations are happening for the first volume, and expansions and edits are underway. Mila is doing a wonderful job with the pages. Here is a sneak peak of part of one of the images. <3
7. Our house lines have rolling submissions. If you think you have a story for us, we're always happy to get new submissions!
8. Holiday stories - MCB will be putting out a call for short (less than 15k) holiday stories. Each story will be offered a one time pay amount, will get their own covers, edits, etc., as well as a cover for a bundle packet of the stories.
It'll be a small submissions window, but if you have a story, submit! We want to get as much cheer out there for the upcoming holidays.